Wednesday, February 11, 2009

44!! Sei sei!

44!!



HAHA! Today! Finally! Done! My! Undang test! =X omg,it is not a big deal but yet,i'm glad im half way to drive my 'mercedez'~LOLOLOL!! xD

Yox! Pro or not? 44/50~hohoho~not so lah,i've friends get higher result then me duh! T^T~i remember their makrs like 42/50 , 48/50 , 49/50 , even 50/50 also got! WTF! And..AISH! Many people obtain higher marks lah! LOL! But nevermind,i don't care,they get easy question mah! HOR?! =X I get hardest question ever~LOL!


Ah~what a relief~another wonderful day~HOHO~~


But tomorror is a sad sad sad day eh,need to go to my uncle funeral ><",my 二伯 had passed aways last few days,if i'm not mistaken..Saturday eh.T^T SAD! Last week Monday like that we had visited him and still in a good condition,but after that..he started to lost his memory eh,even his family members also can't remember ><" ah..lung cancer.Damn cancer! ><"

Aih~hope people can take care of their own body!

"Well,to my friends no matter in they are study in secondary school,college,working or rot in house,take care yox! xD "

Monkey.D.Luffy 上 =X LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment