Thursday, February 19, 2009

Am i wrong? I think yes? Dam..

SO,break up is not a funny thingy,its hurt me a lot though.

1 year and 5 months,moments full of joy and hapiness,but what make me do so?

My bad,my fault,i was too scared to everything,i'm still loving her but i don't want her to wait me anymore,everytimes my parents or my full schedule will ruin out my outing,not often but it is EVERYTIMES! She keep on wait and wait,i cant give her anything you know?!

As a boyfriend,like dont even have one you know?! I cant blame anyone,its my fault,i cant give her any suprice on valentine's day,cant go for outing when anniversary,and even when her leg was injured i also cant go take a look of her! Duh,when girls are injured no matter in physical or mental,boyfriend must be the one,or at least go take a look and care about his girlfriend,right? Mostly.but me?! talked n care in handphone,everything in handphone and MSN.What kind of love is this? in my though,its only a puppy love,nothing more than that.

So,what kind of person i am? sux.

Wana faster to learn car,why? Because wana often to go visits another me.
Wana faster go college,why? Because maybe we have some same topics to chat with.
Wana faster to go to work,why? Because wana give you some money to spend on your dresses.
Keep on playing game no matter online or offline games,why? Because im a game maniac,u cant change me.


I'm not those "Yox,im going out." say then str8 can out.it really make a change in my life.I just can choose the day either out with GF or out with friends,what should i do eh? Like a girl right? totally useless on making a decision,not even a girl.dam! suppost to be is GF will have the authority first right,but i both also not quite like to choose,i rather sit in home gaming.sux lifestyle right.

Not i don't want to out with GF,but Out with GF i need to pay more,say the truth,its worth it when we both are happy,buy when out with friends how? "No thanks,i cant out anymore pal." Duh,or maybe out togather lah right? but the situation really can either GF or friends only.=..=

Now my dad had retired,left my mum pay the fees and bills,when i ask for even RM100,its hurt me a lot though,my result not good,yet not finding any part-time jobs but still ask for money,make me feel more and more sux.

Everytime my dad give me advice,it will sound like

"boy,if tomorror we die liao how are you gota survive ?"
"Take all our money? We have no properties nor business,all the time we just work for government"
"Lend from your brother and sister?"

Dam,im really..like a..废材

I'm not wana gain any symphaty you know,the fact is cruel and mean,i think all my problem bah,need to calm down.If you are still put on hope to future,we can try to make it over..

2 comments:

  1. yo fren, what can i say is, copy tis topic then read it after 2 years. if still cant understand wat i wan to say then 5 years. bcoz i was like u b4.good luck to u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey.. Did your GF complained about you not making it?
    Most of the times we make hasty decisions based on how we think the other would feel, and most of the time we are wrong. You might feel like you have not given her enough, but maybe she'll understand that when we're at this age, we're really limited, and is willing to wait? There isn't much we can do afterall at this age, most of our r/s gets labelled as puppy love, and they turn out to be just that. You shouldn't think of the future this soon yet (as in house and your salary, but studies and getting more girl and action YEAH!) and concentrate more on the present. =D Miss ya Kenji~ Feel better okay?

    ReplyDelete