Friday, June 19, 2009

New life,new hope :)

DAVIS!
NICHOLAS!
MAMMI~!
MADDHY Yoon Hoo!
and many more..our class 'F3',but it's mostly alike old 5s3 :)

Okay lah! Today i revive my blog cos' of these people also,i can't control myself to praise them.

Praise about what eh? ANYTHING! and EVERYTHING! They're really great great friend i ever met! =.= haha~what thing good about them? I don't really know,just that i felt that..they're really great! No doubt :) I don't believe i have such luck to met such group of people leh..still got a mammi~^^

HEHHEHE~they got their own attitude of course,and what they shared with me is their experienced.Experienced,meant alot for me..different people different expeirenced and i realised that my sight of vision really really small before i step in KTAR =.= serious-shyt! :X

Honestly,im a two-sided people,no doubt i'll hide all my problems by myself,dint quite like to sharing among friends,if im sad,jus me,din't feel like dragging others to join the sadness right? ;) and now,this kind of hapiness upon met up with old 5s3 feeling really make my day! xD

I have a group of great friends,and another group of old 5s3..GOD..i'll appreciate what u gave me :) hahaha~

cos' i dint expose to outside before..and communicate much before..and after i met these bunch of people..really make stunned me! :X haha~don't know how to describe,for now they're as good as..the best xD for future,will be better ;D

muahahaa~:P

No comments:

Post a Comment