Thursday, May 28, 2009

YESTERDAY! MONEY!

Dam! out with my bunch of friends again!

The money flew away more than I go out with girls! LOL!


That time was only 1pm...*phone rang*


*pick up* "HEY SHUN LING! 2pm go V2 dagei! ok? ok! You contact others that I've not yet contact yeah? bye!"


"LOL! okay buaix"


=.= SEE! So straight to the point right? LOL! xD


Cyber cafe,my second home.College..my third home I'm suppost :X hahaha~xD




We played from 2pm+ until 7pm+ =.= 5hours dude..2 wins 2 lose of DOTA! Damm! To who that know the ability of the group I'm leading..I'm in a group leading Phang,Jun Jie and PK..=.= 4 people seems stronger right? To defeat another 3people group leading by Jun hui then Jenn and Shinichi but wtf lor! JUN JIE 30minutes only out a vanguard for his Ursa warrior! WTF!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOL xD hahahha~that time my Pit lord alrd have a Guinsoo and Shiva's guard and 5k+ for buy out+buy gems to kill Rikimaru.Damm! At last also can't win la of course =.= aih,sigh! Can win but actually can't =.= If I'm with Boon...two people can sapu they 3 people! LOL!
Ahem! What i mean is...depends :) no offence yeah xD



HAHAHAHA!! Okay enough for that..talked that topic too much sometimes I'll vomit blood also =.= LOL! xD



hahaha~After that just a few of us go to have dinner and YumCha together lor..JunHui,Phang and shinichi they 3...got Cambridge tuition at 4 o'clock originally,then they skipped it jus for the DOTA! LOL?! Then got another class at 7 o'clock,yet we finish DOTA at 7+ as i mentioned! THEY LATE AGAIN! LOL xD

LALALLALALAALAA~~

Swt!
This is the coolest guy in our class and the 'act cool' guy in our class xD After NS,he no longer have a 'style' hair xD but still! 'act cool' number1! xD hahaha~
ANOTHER LANYENG PEOPLE! AND GUAILAN PEOPLE! THE LAGENDARY JUN JIE! LOL!
We go mamk "teh o ais satu!" But he go mamk "Susu satu! susu panas ah!" LOL
LOLOLOL!! xD Healthy? =.= swt la! xD

THIS IS PK! Our favourite? LOL! Quite many people in our class said hes cute! WTF!

LOL!

Yeah,all so busy right? Nobody wana see my lens in proper way..all in the 'coolest ever' way

LOL!! xD Our finishing blow did to those dishes! "EAT TISSUES! EAT!!!!!" LOL! xD

Why so many tissues one =.=!!

Fuhh,no people come they sapu all the tables and chairs inside..scared DBKL i think? LOL! xD

So empty yet cool and terrified! :X

Fiuuu~what a day! Tired make me shoooo headache ytd! @..@

That's life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment