Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Yesterday and yesterday and yesterday..

Okay,Saturday then :X HAHAHA!

WTF! I’m so lazy to blogging,but i saw my shadow blogging jor so I’ve decided to blog about my thing again! :P

No need to let you all know my sweet sweet thing nah,if blog again those sweet sweet thing..whole world get infected by diabetes..listen properly..GET INFECTED! With no reason! :X LOL! xD

Muahahaha~s3~my former secondary class :) It’s quite memorable when with them :D But sometimes,did pissed me off! ROARS! Because of some reason of girls or sometimes because of boys :( SOMETIMES really quite disappointed with them :’(

Fortunately,Saturday was quite fun to me ^^ hahaha~:P

02102009843

Our “God” LOL! WTF! This idea also can be figure it out by him =..= *two thumbs up!* xD

1

See our “roh” was raising :X LOL! CHOI! Shi Yee lah! All I wanna blame was her camera! :X But it’s ok lar :X HAHAHAH! Just..just..Noob camera! :X

2

Phew! Lucky my posing still so cool and protective..没有走光 :X LOL! :D

3

That day…4girls attend sia! :( But still nice :)

Kah Yent,Michelle! :D

4

Yent,Chelle and Min! :D Min don’t know why so stressed! Maybe figuring or re-calling what she’d studied before that :X LOL!

5

THE! “FANTASTIC” FOUR! :D *vomit* okay,4 “beauties” :X lalala~

6

WOW! It’s time for the coolness! :D

7

……Why them again? LOL! :D But they really so…so..so loh! :D And lucky got their camera,I can steal many pictures :X

8

Phang “Sobs! Why girls sit inside animal cage T_T”

Jenn “Aih,pity…….”

:X

9

I’m NOT INSIDE THE CAGE! NO! NO I’M NOT! :D

10

The burning ceremony gonna start soon! SOON!

11

Quite fun,many boys din’t attend s3 activities before also come and celebrate this moon cake festival ^^ hehe~:P

13

灿烂的笑容。。真得无话可说 :X

16

Chelle and JJ^^

17

You know why I like this picture the most among all girl’s zilian photos?!

Because Their posing weird! xD And funny! *four thumbs up!* heheheheeheeh~

P/S : Weird as in cute :) But won’t as cute as my girlfriend don’t worry! :X LOL!

19

:) They are funny~

20

Hahah..four girls sharing two lanterns! :X

21

Chelle and Yent :D

22

Min Min and………..Shi Yee =..=

15

Started to burn! BURN!!

12

They bought too many candles and lanterns and KFC cups! WTF! Then no one want to keep it,so..our Dai Lou started to burn it xD LOL!

02102009845

It’s…….also a kind of art eh? LOL!

02102009846

My cell phone’s night mode quite blur cause..I can’t shake or the object can’t move in order to produce a perfect picture,but..I did shaking xD LOL!

02102009847

:D

02102009848

THIS WAS THE LAGENDARY CAGE! poor girls…….:X

02102009850

Not only girls..WOOOHOOOO~Many….ahem~

02102009851

You know why the fire so bright? Cause..they throw those candles and so into it,so it burn longer and brighter! :O roars! Bought candles,but then those extra just burn it =..= wtf~

02102009852

HEHEHEHE! All kena snap by me! :D

02102009853

This was the fire…fuhh..

02102009856

:) Beautiful eh? :X

02102009857

LANTERN! BYYEEEE BYYYEEEEEEE~~~^^|| LOL~

18

Woops! NOT purposely post this geh :X *shy*

14

WTF! JJ play with cats =..=

02102009855

My camera not bad wei! :X LOL! i tell you,got 1 black cat..terus masuk the plastic bag and cari makan..whole head terus masuk sia =..= But it’s black..I can’t really take a good picture of it! :X LOL~xD hahaha~

 

Meeeooow!~~

:P

s3 s3~Make more chances to gather around again :3 hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment