Thursday, September 24, 2009

Geez!

WTF! YOYO! happy to see me blogging back eh?!

Tho this time no photos yet :X muahaha~:P

Holidays are so so dammit darn bored,except chattings around with my beloved friends and shadow :) hehehehe!

Nevertheless! For me..an energy to motivate me to live in this hell world as well > GAMES! MORE AND MORE AND MORE ONLINE GAMES! Dragonica? Nah! It’s Dragonica ONLINE! :D Duh,it’s fun to play back though,and very de paiseh! I’ve forgotten my precious ID and passwords as well =..= I need to reply my character! AWW! DAM! :(

Never mind,holidays,suppost to do SO! :X LOL! Aikh! My shadow loves drama and those kind of entertainment programs like a piles of 黑涩会 in PPS :D Hahaha,and you know why I love her deeply day by day?

Nah,you wouldn’t know..

Just because what?

Because I love her so so much nah you stupid! :D

HAHAHAHHAHA~kena boom~kena boom~*ne ne ne pu pu*~

:P

*winks*

Heh~what?! Don’t jealous me lar *shy* although you should do so :X LOL! :D

But recently,have quite a quarrel with my family especially my mum! Ahh! Dammit,sometimes especially 18years old this range of ages,should be given more freedom to do something that I like and I dislike as well! WTF!

Sometimes,still under her controll,like a puppet :P LOL!

Darn,parents..I know she worried about me,but sometimes,over worried will make things worse and worst >..< So sometimes,I did have some emotional swing :P So,if anything I did wrongly,please do forgive for the God sake :X hehehehe~

^^

AND ONE MORE THING! to my s3 friends! Muahaha~vote for your own Prince and Princes charming in facebook-“5s3” group! :D please do so! Hahaha~soon or later..our new born Prince and Princess charming will be born :D beautiful~

Mama mia~:)

Okay~it’s time to say…

.

..

….

…..

……

…….

……..

………

……….

I love you my girl~:P 

No comments:

Post a Comment