Monday, July 19, 2010

HOMEWORK

LOL!

Homework is my best friend since I started my school! Oh yeah! I bet it is :)) until now, still the same, what I’d hate the most is that what accompany me the most –..- even my girlfriend keep reminding me about homework homework homework! Yet, it is still okay :))

Although a tiny little bit of headache like a curse of ‘HOMEWORK’ yet still acceptable lah, if did not work harder, I’ll rather avoid implication between me and my girlfriend eh :P Since that we’re in the same group :)) woohoooo~

Yeah, I feel like loving Java deeply by time past by :P LOL!

Yeah, it’s impossible i bet xD just say it out to compliment myself that i get 36 and 3/4 marks for my Java test 1 –..- that’s the part make me laugh…3/4 –..- what is that…need so precise or not? xD HAHAHAHHA! Nah~never mind, hope can do it harder and better on up coming test 2 at August :P

19072010005

The sample of answer –..- even the answer sheet full of…………..CORRECTIONS? xD LOL

19072010006

woohooo~

19072010007

This is Java, sweat!

19072010009

I hate it when comes to writing codes while the codes can take you for few PAGES, at least 3 pages full of codes –..- o0o

19072010010

19072010011

 

THE MARKING….very very very sweat –..-

untitled

This is it –..- LOLOL!

Got another 1 I’ve forgotten already LOL but it is precisely like that lah, so precise and accurate yet funny –..- THIS IS JAVA MARKING SCEME and symbols :P LOLOL xDD Laugh die me in class xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment