Sunday, July 11, 2010

Prey

who will act as preys and who will be the predators that hunting all the preys? What if predators being hunted by PREDATORS? Hah! Another question mark! Duh, there is no strongest nor most powerful. It’s all about intelligent and techniques you use on the situation you faced :P RIGHT?!

Gah~Today watched Predators :P and DESPICABLE ME! Dammit! Despicable ME was so damn NICE and those yellow thingy and the characters inside especially those kids/children! OMFG! DAMN DAMN DAMN! Super fking cute! LOL! :3

Dating my beloved to movies at 4pm+ for predators and 8pm+ for despicable ME, and of course nevertheless our dinner <3 Unfortunately, my beloved darling feeling not well >..< so I’m kinda worried now :E but never mind..we are all tough :)) and I’ll take care of her, I promise, now and always :P

HEHEHHEHE!! OKAY! Back to morning, wake up at 7am+ and went to see doctor, my face – pimples fault :P went to see doctor, gave me a 1-month-medicine >..< aww gosh, if there is no improvement yet, I’ll be considering asking the doctor inject something that can cure faster into my face :P Last time i saw a girl get injected on her face..wtf –..- REALLY WTF! It’s was so so horrible >..< and pain even when you see it >..< OMG! >..< Gehh~then I take a rest and go for ticket purchasing :P Nevertheless, YOU KNOW is damn fking many there..at Wangsa Walk..It’s damn pathetic everywhere is YOU KNOW’s smell >..< OKAY..I’m so that YOU KNOW…so you know nah :P

HAHAHAHHAHAAH!! After that will be wad I’d mentioned above and above lor :P HEHEHEHE~~I’m haven so much fun, although my darling feeling not so well >..< But what I can do is..caring and everything :XX HHAHAHAA! So, that’s my everything :)) for her :PP

<3 I’ve a great day with you darling ApolLo~ :3 love ya~^^ hehehehehe!

GREAT! WHEN I GOTA WATCH TWILIGHT SAGA : ECLIPSE ?! >..< ROAR! I MAU I MAU I MAU!!! >:O hehehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment