Friday, January 16, 2009

DIE HARD ;P

DUH!

My pleasure to have another blogger to view my blog - MIN! XOXO!! xD As she said,"can you write in CHINESE,eh no @.@,ENGLISH or not?!" HAHA! Sure I can,but since I'm gon'na perform my English skill,so don't blame anything about my poor English yeah xD hehehehe!


Today really gone pathetically when playing warcraft DOTA,damn! The idiot make me lose! Ah! Maybe don't have someone's SMS eh? The pig...HAHA! Joking yo sissy xD And also have a tough time editting my music box.Chosen BGM of almost the town and dungeon in Maple Story,phew! Then finally! Haha! This must thanks to XW! xD I've gone to his blog and steal the idea! xD Told you im the great one,NOTHING CAN STOP ME YOX!! xD Hahahaha!!


Familiar eh? ;D

THE FKING RULES! DAMMIT! >=O

LOL! Why I suddenly mention about it? Hah! Because my friend had told me that he PASSED the exam already! Then he BOO me! WTF?! WTH?! Shame of me!~sob sob~~Then I've decided to have a DAMN GOOD SHOT on it,GOGO exam! xD I think I'll sit the exam within next week bah :D LOL! Wish me luck,peace yo! =Z

HEHEHEHEHHE!! :P

Hope that you guys also have a great day,unlike me,DOTA-EAT-SLEEP-EAT-SLEEP-BLOGGING(LOL?) ;P

Heh~good night folks~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment