Saturday, January 17, 2009

NEW YEAR!! ;P

Yeah! Chinese New Year coming soon! ;D

Its good to hear that,so so so important days for chinese coming so so so soon! xD woohooo~!~~But also,sadness falling upon me at the same time! I..I....I.........I haven't buy new clothes yet eh! WTF! LOL~sad ah~gon'na bring mum go and 'LAP FO' LAH! WUOHOHOHOHO~~xD

What's the plan for chinese new year huh? o.O I'm so confuse at what my classmate gon'na do when chinese new year eh at early stage,but now the plan was seem to be great! LIKE THE GREAT KENJI! xD woohoo~初三is the day! The day for a meet up for those gone to National Service and those working and also those rot in home ;D isn't it great? I've three family in this world eh :P one is friend-family,another one is girlfriend-family and the last one is my own lovely true family ;D HAHAHAHA! I'm talking crap again eh? paiseh lah~xD

Obviously chinese new year coming very soon,so to whom that still in a mode of > sad/pressure/confuse/doubt/cry/free...all need to change into > happy/relax/clear mind/trust/smile/busy...HOHOHOH~(some words i can't 做出更好的反义词 psps xD ) HHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOH~~~

Ang pao~red packetssssssssss~sss~sss~woohoo~its good to have many of those red packets!
Are these you wanted? Just..the cover eh? xD or..

Yeah true,i can give you those covers with lots of 10cent inside eh! Much more heavier! xD


OR THIS?! xD hoho~ONE PIECE!


NEVERMIND IF YOU WANT THIS PICTURE! xD The great is kissing the golden prawn! xD


HAHAHAHAHAHA! Enough with the jokes! >=O LOL~psps~okay,today morning once wake then got such feeling wan'na write blog,and special thank to..XW for telling me that his blog..got..新年气氛!Woohoo~! But really is a great one XW! xD lol~

Good morning folks~xD

No comments:

Post a Comment