Monday, May 25, 2009

College? Friends?

GOSH! COLLEGE!

Dammit,I've done a mistake..which is..never make-up and so to do my Student ID Card!


DAMMIT! ARGHH! :X


LOL! xD


College life quite fun eh xD


And nevertheless..bored when lecture classes =.=


Gahhh! So,I've met quite lot of new friends! Yeah,it's cool right? xD



But not when I'm totally forgotten their name :X HAHAHAH! Got lah,met a new coursemate+classmate came from Serdang/Sedang? Gah,whatever :P HAHAHAH! xD But the only thing make me worried now is....driving problem =.= persuade people to do something may not in my pros,but at least can la..people says "boleh tahan lah" or "beh pai mahh" rite? xD haha,but when things come to you,you will die on the spot LOL! xD HAHAHA!!



You see,mum asking me to drivng kelisa which is auto to skool,but my dad insist wana me to drive manual car instead of auto.Don't give me any relaxation space eh xD hahaha,i love manuals but i hate to be embarrass when the engine dies off :X LOL! Haha,thats the point took me so much time to consider! Dam! :X



But I'm not saying what also,two cheap cars,what to do,embarrass also lah right? ><" wanted to aim a sport cars in the future-which when im working whether as an employee or a boss.Lambo will do :X HAHAHAH!!! xD swt! sometimes malaysia's cars make me so frustrated..like my Saga,i mean..soon will be mine! xD Gah,the break and handbreak so dam unefficient,need took extra time to break at the place u wanted to =.=

Okay,enough for the cars :X



Last week orientation days were so suck :X haha,it's true what,they do they syiok,what we freshie did were.."Duh,what are they doing,do it themselves laugh themselves =.=" or even "Wu liao lah" or "Ehh..next week only come lah ok?" LOL!!


Yeah,it's fun to chat with Yvonne and Kaede eh xD SOOO LOOONGG TIME dint really chat and meet them for whole secondary school life yet now :) they are the best of the best! ;D hahaha,seriousshyt you know! :X haha~and Yong Liang-the tall guy which same course with me,lucky got him also :) make my college life even brighter! and happier! xD HAHA~altho we're in same course,but different class eh T^T~Sadness! falling! From the sky?


LOL xD Guess who...it's Yvonne and Kaede AND!!!! KENJI THE GREAT! showing peace to YOU! YVONNE! xD


Yeah right,so happy you see! ONE PEACE EVERYONE HAPPY~xD hahahaha~

Yvonne~Are you happy~? xD kakaka~:3



Teeehee~kolian him also,cos u know wednesday i dint have any classes :X haha,but then he at the last class of DIA1..he got class every day but this doesnt matter..the matter is..he need to come for Tarc jus to attend a 1-2hours class everyday


from Monday to Saturday within this week Then i was like..GOSH! COME FROM SENTUL! THEN JUS ATTEND THOSE STUPID CLASSES EVERYDAY AND EVEN WORSE come 1-2hours study then can go back hoem already LOL! xD jia you lor! :P

3 comments:

  1. lol enjoy your classes junior. =x
    (Kaede de sis)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! what the heck are u doing here?!! HAHAH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL~my senior~thanks thanks :) hahaha~LOL so good come my blog! im touched eh! :X hahaha,i know ure kaede's sis! heared it from kaede :P

    ReplyDelete