Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! :O

DUDE! Can you spot the difference in the images below? :P

How cute is the monster right?! AWWW~<3>


Yeah? Obviously right? Any other differences eh? So easy ah? F3! xD
Give you some times to think and see properly lah! :P
Bumpz~
Bumpz~
Bumpz~
LOL~nolar,jus got one difference only.Don't be easily tio cheated yo :P HAHAH~mehh~these day was bored enough for me to suicide lor :'( friends no online,AND BEL! WHY DON'T YOU ONLINE! LOL! xD hehehehe!! By the way,my fault also lah,keep mapling but not chiong also,don't know i play for what =..= dammit! @..@ huhu~
Got thought of dye my hair de,but don't know which colour are the best,because real life dude,not maple :X HAHAHA~hmm,got one don't know what friend adviced me to dye to brown eh.Unfortunately,it's too common lah! :P Can be considered also :P hahaha,and another friend ask me to dye purple (which is my first choice also) but it's too "shining"? LOL~and not suit me also,perhaps :X hahaha,hmm~another friend ask me to dye blue colour with him and that the point I need to think about,blue colour,common too and not so striking? xD LOL~xD wana to be striking enough to be "lala" zai lah! or...emo zai xD HAHAHAH~So,got thought of dye my hair into blonde also @..@ but not sure too! AHH~So dam FAN AH! FK! HELP ME!
Then when I was FAN by those..pointless problem LOL,suddenly some kind of feeling make me think back what my friend said,of course a girl,KaedE xD HAHAHA~Don't know why lah,she said before "Hair is a gift of God,don't be sily to destroy it!" somthing like that lor,because the time she said that was about...2,3 years ago :X HAHAHA~
So....Blonde? Blue? or brown?
Or "DON'T DYE"
Highlight it then enough.
LOLOLOLOL xD
muahahaha~tonight going Zakum with Yan and people :3 using my powerful CHIEF BANDIT! WOOHOO~wait..wait.....
Using my powerful chief bandit to loot the Zak helm :3 SHYIOK AH~:D

No comments:

Post a Comment