Tuesday, March 10, 2009

'Always Online'

WOHHOO~~

Today is surely a great day!

Because! I've missed blogging for quite a long time already! OMFG! This is superb-boring! Aww!

Do you know about TGIF? 'Thank GOD it's Friday' ;P Or maybe Chillis? or perhaps San Francisco SteakHouse? They are all superb-yummy you know! Although it is just an appetizer,but the 'solidness' of the food can be set as main course i think! DARN! Last time i go to have a lunch,and then WOW! I cant even eat dinner and supper after that ;P LOL!

Today was thought to go KLCC to eat chillis and watch movie but then the plan was cancelled! AWW! How come! MY FOOD! MY MOVIES! DAM! It is super busy no matter is yesterday,today or even tomorror,need to take care to housework,family,friends,girlfriend and games.But the most i worried about is my sister lah,after go for training,her attitude is changing,i hope it is just my thought,but sometimes she is so cool until i cant even recognized she is my sister LOL! Dam,"thing had changed" my friend once told me,but yeah it is true.

Well,tomorror and tomorror,i mean wednesday,is the day for those go for NS come back reunion with their family and friends.HAHA! They became crazy and crazy after go for the NS,don't know why,some become more cool,some become more flower hearted,some's attitude changed.

huhu~

No comments:

Post a Comment