Sunday, March 22, 2009

Express!!


Smile~
As you know lah,I'm crap so often for what eh?
For~just~to~make~my~friends~laugh~and~fool~around~yo~xD
So,can you smile exactly the same like the picture i showed you? xD Tough right? Laugh like a nerd =X HAHAHAH!! So,what's so special about it eh? A stick with a nerd smile =X HAHA! It's so important to me,as people give a souvenir to me for the first time~wuwuwuu~too touched F1 xD HAHHA! Anyways,thanks sister ;P
So,it's been a long time I've not update my blog,so sorry :( sorry for my laziness~BWAHAHA~actually I've something that pissed me off :(
Yesterday was such a great day you know,friends call for a lunch and high-tea at my housing area :D it's been a pleasure to meet them,especially,the location is near my house =X HAHA! Thats the point! But unfortunately,i can't go at the last minute,WHY??!
That was so horroble,yet not so lah =X Haha,my mum had told me to go back to Melaka to visit my grandmother :( I miss her though but,I've already promise my friend about the outing,and at last need to canceled it :( HOW SAD! But the part make me piss off was?
Dam! My friend as I call him Boy-A here ;P had already planned this outing at friday eh,he said to me..
"Shun Ling,Saturday let's go out for lunch,go cyber cafe and then ask for s3 and meet out ok?"
"Sure! It's a good plan,you plan?"
"Ok,I shall call them lah! xD"
LOL! I love to add emotion =X HAHAHAA! Okay,although I can't attend the outing but Girl-A had told me the whole tregedy happened in that day ;P Or maybe is my thought of view,i felt so angry with Boy-A you know F3
Boys go for UTAR to take the application form,you know,end of March will reach very soon,they mostly planned to go to UTAR,they said "we wana take a diploma and degree for sure! DON'T WAN ADVANCE DIPLOMA!" Oh yeah,great vision =X LOL! Nolah,they are pretty good in study,so no doubt,they are best GOOD LUCK! xD
Haha,after that they went to Nando's Chicken,Uhmm something like that,I personally din't really like it :S HAHA! xD You know,people who ask for outing and reunion..mostly right..gather together or ask for a place to meet up,but? THEY! DAMMIT! They go had their lunch at Nando's but they left girls alone,ASS! F3 hate those guys din't pay respect to girls you know.Dam! Boys go Nando's but girls go MCD =.= this is call...reunion..yeah..HELL right F3 LOL!
And then my friend Girl-A,she had church activities right,it's hard for her to rush here rush there you know,originally she wana get back to home one,since she called her friend at MCD,they said nothing special and wanted to go home soon.But after she called Boy-A,i din't expect HE WILL SAY SUCH THING!

"Ahh,Girl-A ah? If you din't come today hor,then probably next time cant meet again loh!"
"Oh yeah? Okok,I'm coming then ;P"
After that,she reachedat Nando's and sat down accompanied those boys eat,after that as in awhile only,The boys open their golden mouth-
"Ah,oklah we now going cyber already~hehe~"
Of course,the girl won't go cyber and play with them right..so i felt like..it is so dam selfish for Boy-A to talk such thing loh,dam him,I'm so dam piss off to heared that and luckily I'm not attend the outing F3 It's so wasting Girl-A time you know.Aih,people always think of themselves only,they will very happy when others stand at his side =.= I also don't know what crap im talking about :D haha~
You know,sometimes friends,are too selfish and they think of themselves only.What can i do else,nagging around and do nothing loh.As we know,the bond between friends are super strong,and we need to depend on each other in some other day loh! :D

2 comments:

  1. shun ling..
    i knoe who si them..
    but hoorr..
    that day when i went to meet them at cc..
    i also got told them that is no good for girls..
    i guarantee with u..
    next time if i was on the planning or trip..
    i won let it happen..
    k?
    dont be so angry..
    there r not attentive like u..
    if not..
    they aready have gf like u lol..
    i say sry for them at here..
    n say sry for all of those girl who is attend that day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. shun ling..
    i got a new information about things that happen that days..
    actually is girls go for mc to meet their friend..
    then put boys there..
    then boys no idea jsut go to nando..
    then chelle jsut go n find boys..
    the other girls jsut let chelle be with boys then go shopping..
    then boy got to acompany chelle go find them somemore..
    i think is girls false..
    i hope u get the confirm 1st..
    jsut want to have the true for boys..
    no others meaning..
    that all..
    tq..

    from..shinichi

    ReplyDelete