Sunday, March 1, 2009

Driving..driving..tut tut tut~

MATI ENJIN!

NOOO~!~!~!~!

This word is exclude from my driving experience lah! Duh,IT IS SO EASY TO DRIVE! you know?! =X lol~quite hard to get used to it and hard to control,but today i manage to control the clutch and accelerator yo! XOXO! HURRAY~xD LOL!!

I love traffic jam when learning to drive,you know why? Because can train you know? Getting more and more experiences like 2x like that you know?! xD hah! Today goign to Sg.Wang there driving around @..@ saw many pai kia or we called them..lala zai~xD haha,staring at me like never see a handsome driving like that! Make me super shy you know! =X hahaha! xD

I've heared my brother said..

" Eh goat,the SPM results will come out at second week of March,OMG! I really see it clearly and i've thought it was PMR lah! haha! Prepared tio shoot or not? "
" ...... "
" Well,as in my expectation,nothing to fear about! =X "

HAHA! Oh ya,11 of March,those go for NS de coming back and we need to have a welcome party for them,be prepare mate! xD LOL~

lalalalalalalalalalalalaalalaalalaaa~~remember to miss me,as i will miss you too ^^!

No comments:

Post a Comment