Thursday, March 12, 2009

Crap..

CRAP!

BAHASA MELAYU--3B
BAHASA INGGERIS--3B
PENGETAHUAN MORAL--3B
SEJARAH--4B
MATHEMATICS--2A
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS--4B
PHYSICS--6C
CHEMISTRY--5C
BIOLOGY--7D
BAHASA CINA--4B
ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY--4B


Is this..result or just a..RUBBISH?!

Very dam bad you know,this is the example of a boy din't study hard and give the best effort of him to study well in the SPM exam year.Dam! This is so sux.Regret? it's too late boy.Aih! How come my BM get 3B?! Dam! I've tot it gota be 2A or even 1A,but that is just the naive thought of me.is it? ><" Hah! xD

Duh,my mathematics,it was like the easiest subject in this hell world but yet im getting 2A?! What a shame for a chinese eh,for me.SUX! Aih,my physics,my favorite subject,but? Again it goes down and down and down.*Crush!* lol.Additional mathematics was another shame for chinese to get 4B.Dam,i rather be a pig live in a pig farm =..= HELP MIE!! SUFFERING!!


LOL! Aih,morning was so so dam happy and excited to get result but? Haha,its not really =X See those people so happy to get their result showed taht they are really succeed in their studies ><" It's my fault again,nothing to blame,get those rubbish result obviously showed that I'm doing a rubbish all along in secondary school time =..= DAM!


Yet it was not the worse of the day!

After getting the rubbish,our class had planned to go Low Yat to singK.Wow! It is really great! Reunion again! xD BUT! WHAT?!

2pm reached Titiwangsa monorail,because of some conflict occur on our Dai Lou,bo bian,need to be delayed xD LOL! Okay,reached Titiwangsa monorail,bought tickets then get on the monorail and WOOF! *put put*~xD We bought tickets to Bukit Bintang eh,but? AGAIN! BUT! xD This is the funny part,After reaching the Bukit Bintang station,one of my pretty and gorgeous friend said to us..

Girl : " Eh,this is not the Bukit Bintang station lah,no need to get off lah! xD "
Others : " Really? *thought it was jokes* "
*Want to get down,but too many people get in,blocking all the ways and..*

Ha..ha..hahahaha...hahaha...

*Door close* =..=

WTF?! LOL! We've missed the station we're suppost to get off! xD LOLOL! xDD Nevermind since the girl's fault lah HOR?! xD If one of our boy said that,duh,the boy need to sleep in the monorail already lah xD

HAHA! Finally,we've reach Low Yat (get down from Imbi).*Search for Red Box*

Like that,the time passed so dam fast,it was like 3pm+ already lah! (i think so) then *ring~* my handphone was rang then i picked up!

" WEI BOY! You wan die is it?! ( =..=) Still don't want to come back ah? Want die isit? YOU WAN TO STUDY OR NOT?! fast roll back home lah you and apply for UKM lah! Sheng Qiang get so many A's also straight go back home and apply for JPA,you? no A's still wan go out ah? scared die only can go out ah?! "

The conversation makes me so..sad and hurt you know.I know people in the hell world many are better than me,comparing to others just wana me to get better result next time,but those hard word sometimes make me feel like raped by anyone in this hell world =..= ANYONE! CAN YOU FEEL IT?! xD lol.


Used 1hr to get to Low Yat then now turn back go back home,wasted 20mins on waiting monorail AGAIN.Reach at Titiwangsa monorail,wasted 1hr+ wait for my bus-U20,then after get on the bus,i'm wasted 1hr+ to reach my housing area,AGAIN! Used 10mins+ walked 1km road to reach my house,AND TADA! FINALLY! @..@

After those fking movement,i used 5mins to online and settle my registration form to UKM =..= WTF? 5mins?! =..= But yet not really settle,tomorror need go to BSN to apply a 'slip' cast Rm10.30+,then get a ID code from the 'slip' only can pass up my registration form =..=

So,it is still my fault lah,get a rubbish result,sorry to my family also.Aih,my friend ah,some get 2A's,5A's,8A's,9A's and full 11A's.Great statistic you know,haha,because the bad side got friends fail some of their subject or some even don't have 5 credits,i don't know how they survive later on,but i will bless them =X hehe~jia you guys ><"


I'm..比上不足比下有余 bah? Many of us like that de lah! I believe so xD For those get 5A's and above,congrats you all lah! ^^

1 comment:

  1. ei ur bm moral sejarah and bc better than mine la.. swt i tot how bad is ur result.. =.=

    ReplyDelete