Friday, April 3, 2009

BYAKUYA!


DAM! It's so cool to have BYAKUYA! HAHAHA!! :P


LOL! Today go to the toy's shop then saw many those "egg" machine :P then there got my favourite anime like Bleach/One-piece that attracted me much and ASKED me to turn them! AWW! Isn't it humble? LOL! HAHAHA! Nevermind,i'm crapping :P haha! This was my second turn from the machine wei!

The first turn is the blind man in Bleach(to whom watch Bleach,they will know :P) HAHAHA!! I'm so lazy to take the blind man's picture because HE IS THE BAD GUY IN THE ANIME! CIS! :X HAHAHA!! xD Then i recalled what my friend said..

"I more LIKE BYAKUYA RATHER THAN RENJI!"

GOSH! Then i'm so BU FU QI! how to say ah in English? hahaha!! LOL,then i go try my luck then turn for the second time :P LUCK LUCK! POP! BYAKUYA WAS BORN TO THIS LOVELY WORLD AND DROPPED IN A HUMBLE N NICE MASTER's hand :D YOU KNOW?! :P HAHAHA!!! LOLOLOL!!

SO YES! BYAKUYA! sakura~LOL.I'm not showing off or what,i'm just telling you all that don't waste money like me lor,one "egg" RM8,i turn twice then wasted RM16 :P LOL! But since i turn already,that mean i'm really mean to collect those eggs and can say as my interest or the thing i wanted to do the most :P

HAHAHA!! :P

2 comments:

  1. Lol ya wating money, me and my sis always turn those egg machine 1 =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8 bucks for 1 turn omfg

    ReplyDelete