Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Winds

Winds.

Always bring me a brand new hope.

At least,at the few second it blew on me,i felt nothing is imposible :)



It came! OMFG!

STRONG ONE! STRONG HOPE!
Winds said "You! Kenji the great! You are really great!"


SO! YOU SEE! They danced for me! xD


A view from a gazebo,not even a soul around us :X maybe got :) HELLO! xD



Whole family except the fking dad came to visit my sister
after her long long hard hard day work! :))




Yeah,I bet she sms-ing with her future boyfriend? :X HAHAHA! xD
Cool man,we bought her McD and ice kacang~xD LOL! MUAHAHA!




Yeah,this photo just took for my dear friend-Christabel ,my sister said HI to you girl! xD
Yeah,while training it's imposible to keep a long n beatiful long hair but yet
the dearest regard will never less from her to you girl :)
She is my one and only sister,whoever comment badly about her I'm not gonna let u live peacefully in this world,i promise :O
Curse also will curse til you're dead :(



MEHHH?! xD Four earings wei! Cool mah? :X LOL! I think i should wear piercing earing and not the circle one :P

So,a visit after a long hard day work is the best right? Like you're really live in this world no matter with family or friends or even boyfriend.It is important to feel so because human like us mostly are emotionally controlled.So sometimes caring did play an important role in our life :) So friends,ignorance are not important enough than a "totally forgotten" right? So,please don't ever "totally forget" your friends or family because when they said they're caring for you,they mean it wei! :)
Ahh NEVERTHELESS! xD The same to your boyfriend/girlfriend too.Unfortunately i realized that boyfriend/girlfriend sometimes did something different with what they think or spoken.So,I really hope those boyfriends are really nice and kind to their girlfriends,vice versa yeah :P LOL~couples' love can say as endless love or the sweetest love you know? But when one of them tell even a lie,the connection between them will decrease and decrease and at last *POOF* gone :( Thats all what I'd experienced before.
So,please don't tell lies to ur "shadow",because they willing to suffer the same feelings as you did unless you tell lies :) The phrase "I love you" is much more romantica and deeply meaningful than you think :)
*Advertisement*
HUHU~oh yeah~dota dota! GG!!! xD
*End of advertisement*
EKM!
HEHE! xD I truely understand and try to learning something from this family's relationship.Sometimes full of anger but sometimes full of joy :P When I go together with my family to visit my sister,the kind of feelings are hard to describe you know? One of a kind :X lol~AHEM! lol~
Kenji :)

No comments:

Post a Comment