Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Totally...FRUSTRATED! :(

"Turun!"

That is the words that crafted on my heart forever.

Dammit.My hill,parking and 3-point turns never giv me problem.

Unfortunately,I failed on the road.

Failed? Yeah,bribe yet failed.

I never could imagine that after go out from the institue,all seems to be alright.The problem is the Malay bitch was totally not giving a chance and said..or for me..she's yelling.

"Turun! Macam mana kau bawa kereta ni? baru keluar ri junction then baru signal? turun turun!"

So,not even give me a chance to try another time then straightly failed me? AND YET THAT WAS MY FIRST MISTAKES! YOU KNOW? Human's natural mistakes caused of nervous? Dammit.

This is not the part I hate her,but she was so..kedekut lar..I hate her so much,eat bribe so much and yet din't giv me another shot.How could this be? If you said NEVER BRIBE THEN FAILED it's OK LA! But? THE SITUATION NOW not the same you know.

And I'm totally disgrace of my driving skills,signal..always forget to give signals or late to give signals..Im totally embarrassing myself with such a driving skills :( hate it,hate myself! ARGH! I wana apologize to my parents,because i need to redo the test with a Rm150.Such a shame for me to redo :( I hate it so much! I never felt this kind of hateness before! DAMMIT! HATE IT! HATE YOU BITCH! F3!

Disapointed...frustrated...very deeply......

Pathetic.

1 comment:

  1. kenji!!! i also failed my driving test yesterday!!! i'm so sad u know?!! my on the road pass but i failed the hill 'cause i haven't reach the yellow line then stop liao.. so i cant continue parking and three point turn...
    SADDDDD!!!!
    but next week gonna resit again.. hope everything's fine.. T__T

    ReplyDelete