Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Apologize

Sorry to forget your lovely bday bel,it’s kinda hard for me to take over college life,it’s not that stressed actually,but then i can forget things easily when some other things still pending,like my assignments,exams,quiz and so on..most of them are still pending lor! But then need to go out with friends and discuss about my works,included assignments,business project,mathematics and so on.It’s really drive me crazy!

People always said that girls make guys crazy,but then i realised that homework/assignments more drive me crazy lor! Although have girls make attracted my sight,but then i need to build up my base before i going for futher steps.you know? It’s hard for me to multi tasking :(

TOMORROW! dammit..i hate business quiz..it’s good for us to do such quiz,because we’ll fight for our own group,our own ‘company’ but then,it’s quite stressed,make me feel so worried whether i can handle those question or not.It’s because if i REALLY failed to handle it well,it will seriously affect my ‘company’,my teammates and my teams+my coursework marks lor! :(

HELPPPPP MEEEEE~SOBS! T^T~and truely i wana say sorry to bel lahh,i forget to wish her happy bday at 30th june lor! :( i dint mean it..i know dat ‘sorry’ this word meaningless for us human alrd,cos everything we did before ‘sorry’ is alrd done,happend! so ‘sorry’ dis word really means nothing,it’s like a vase say out for nothing,no one will accept it.

“Wana accept the word? Let me whack you or kill you before i say ‘sorry’ ” is it? =.= aih,really ‘sorry’ ah bel,although it’s a useless word,but at least i’m really using my heart to said that,although i enjoy pou out with my classmates,they’re so so good and cute! but then sometimes i did forgotten something important behind me.

Wish me good luck about tmr’s exam! :D hahahaha~siao alrd lahhh :( LOL xD

No comments:

Post a Comment