Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monday

Monday blue~

BLUE!!

Gahh,I hate Monday in the same time I love it too! xD HAHAHA~why leh? Monday can say as the beginning of the week for M’sian,THE FIRST DAY == THE DAY YOU WILL GET BORED! LOLOLOL!! xD Duh,thats our experienced okay,you din’t realise it yet mah! :X lol~

Something really make me day,ALWAYS is that my friends :) Yeah,like Li Shan said..”Everyday teh ice!” LOL! Later memang 爹都爱死你了 xD haha~but then the things that pressure me are IT ASSINMENTS,BUSINESS ASSIGNMENTS and PROGRAMMING ASSIGNMENT! ROOOAARRRRSSS!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL! Week 11 must pass up IT and business de and week 12 need to pass up programming de =.=|| SWT SIA! @@ now? After today,it’s already week 9 =.=|| or week 10? LOL! Tmd! I confuse myself somemore =.=|| WTF! LOL~

*finger cross* wish me good luck pl0x! xD ANDDDDD!!!!!

JIN YI!!! And other July’s bday boys/girls!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment