Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sickening! :O

AIHHH!! BO BIAN! FRIDAY! It’s a good day for us to enjoy what! These day I’m suffering from sick,cough,running nose n sore throat :( But the enjoyable day for me when I fall sick was FRIDAY! xD HAHHAAH~

Talking about Friday,whats so special? They(my coursemates) are going to play arcade AGAIN! Haha! Of course! For me,Friday just can’t end so easily RIGHT?! After swallow the ‘Penadol Active Fast’,the duration of the penadol was controlling my body you know? for that time i felt i’m like a normal person who following his friends go for a play :3 wonderful~xD hahaha,but then when i’m playing the car arcade right..suddenly my body was burning! the flame in my body keep on burning and for me,it’s such a torture =.=|| SWT! But bo bian,need to finish my race first of course xD hahaha! :D after that i go away for a breath taking.phew,released the warmness inside me.finally had a relief xD hahahahah!

And then was forced by my friend :3 to drink the..'’THREE LEGS COOLING WATER’ LOL! but then it’s good also larr :P thanks to them ^^ hehe~gahh,later need to go for my ex-class rep’s bday party :3 was trying hard to go,but still a bit dizzy @@ *finger cross* ganbatehh kenji! xD hahahaha~

Thought of wana post a VIDEO about LISHAN! and my other classmates de! All about their..childhood thingy :P But then,don’t feel wanna do that larr,privacy right? :P hehehe~^^

I love my college life and friends! muchie~!! ^^ YOU ALL ROX!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment