Sunday, July 26, 2009

What a day

Duh,I’ve heared people said that, “Mehh~love someone that you should not love is the biggest mistake you will have in your life!”

Perhaps..

It’s real..

Gah,what the fk lah,I’ve done so many stupid mistakes and sometimes act like a immature guy in college,but then I’m trying to change..LOTS of things/attitute need to change.

Living things are special,girls for me are special too! xD Haha~sometimes when I’m chatting with girls,the sparks will form and I can feel it,is that what I called..the idiotic imagination? LOL.

C’mon,just kidding xD I love to chat with girls,I’ve found out that I’ve changed a lot after I’ve been through college life,it’s definitely not a short period of time,but in my sense,I’ve changed =.=|| don’t know whether it’s a good thing or something sucky~xD hahaha~^^||

Okay,I’m just trying to involve myself into HUMANS,what i mean is..NOT THAT I’m not human okay! Is that I love to share and hear what people talk or what people wanted to share with me,by time passed..advices or chattings that accumulate in me will make me changed :) so friends,if anything I did harmed you,please forgive my stupidity ><” hehe~

No comments:

Post a Comment