Tuesday, July 28, 2009

BSB DAY!

BSB!

Refer to BaSketBall lah of course :)

The day was so bored until the basketball competition approach me with the creepy “hand”,haunt me down with the flesh of basketball!

Gahh,let’s don’t talk craps :) Today business class I’m late AGAIN! =.= kinda saddening lor! :( BUT THEN! I’ve found something that make my day :D LI SHAN WAS LATE THEN ME! NIAHAHAHAA!!! xD LOL!! xD can laugh gao gao liao :3

Haha~after business,we go to KFC had our lunch and do our revision,it’s greatest thing to hang out with friends :) nevertheless,all my friends of course :3 hehe~^^

AFTER THAT!

WTF! THE TIME HAD CAME!

THE THING!

THAT THING!

BASKETBALL COMPETITION! WTF!!!!!

Unfortunately,it’s sad to say that..the girl’s competition was delayed LOL =.= Fxxx them! ROOOAARRRSS! >:O

After class was like 5pm,then we go lepak,or maybe just me..=.= lepak here lepak there,do nothing LOL *paiseh lah~* xD OKAY!

THE CHORUS!

Girl’s competition just CONSIST OF TWO TEAMS =.= One is our DIA team,another one also SAS but then different course,which i don’t know which course they are :X

HAHAHA!! I’m regret now! Din’t take a video about the competition! FUIYOH! It was so classic you know! :O

When the whistle *beep*! The opponent a.k.a BAD grabbed the ball! FUIYOH! *bang*! The ball smash the ground then continue controlled by BAD,unfortunately,our girl’s team a.k.a THE-GREAT-GIRLS-TEAM..lead by our..THE GREAT! ahem..nevermind,don’t wanna promote too much,it’s me and her secret xD hahaha! xD

OKAY! The ball got stealed! They ran over,cross over their opponent and *VOOOOOP*! The first-basketball-blood has been drawn by our THE-GREAT-GIRLS-TEAM de LI SHAN! LOL~xD I tell you! The first and the beautifull combination was used,i think thats so call ‘lay out’-上篮 was beatifully performed and stunned everyone on the court,included us,the supporters xD

HAHAHAHA!! THEN IN SUDDEN! *WOOOOOAAAAHHH*

“DIA ROCKS!!!! When I say DIA you all say 加油! DIA! *加油!* DIA! *加油*! DI! DI! DI! A! A! A! 加! 加! 加! 油! 油! 油!”

LOL~Thats some kind of cheering method shouted by our cheer leader-a guy :X LOL! xD It’s great experience leh I tell you! xD

After that,i don’t know which ball is it,the ball was passed by our leader-LI SHAN to our dai ga jie-(paiseh,I’m not sure whats her name :X Just know that she’s known as-White Ten) xD hahaha~after that passing,dai ga jie used her very own style to 上篮..*DAKKK VOOOOOP*!!! Used the board and shot in the ball! It’s amazing! At least,for girls :)

After those amazingly shooting style and points-gain style,I don’t know whether our DIA get crazy or what..just that..the cheering part are all tired then those players :X LOL! xD DIA ROCKS! xD mehhh~actually still got some shooting scene wanna share,but then I’m not too sure about the scene already,because there all gone mad that time!

Whats the funny part? THE REFEREE! Told our players to give opponent some chances to shoot the ball and gain some points..if not because of referee’s words,our THE-GREAT-GIRLS-TEAM might SAPU them 1x – 0 sia..very saddening! xD But at last the result lead us to 12-2 if I’m not mistaken :) see how kind is DIA?! I’m also that kind de :3 just you din’t get to know me well :X LOL!!!! nvm! 4get what i said xD mehh~

LI SHAN! Actually ‘finger cross’ is actually a sign that—As with the Sign of the Cross,the Fingers Crossed action is used when the person feels the need for good luck, courage or protection. Crossing the first two fingers is a good luck sign recognised around the world xD Thats what i've searched xD muahaha~^^

Anyways,*poke* poke your head might be the best solution to wish you good luck and blessed with my great power lah APOLLO TING zz! xD HAHAHAHA~~^^ be happy and don’t pressure yourself! :3 I’m there for you~LOL :X

sosososososossoo!

Good night folks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment