Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tagged by YVONNE! :P

1.What have you been doing recently?
Stressed about business subject,wana study hard,cos the lecture/tutor very dam good in teaching,dun wana fail this subject :D


2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Never lor..cos im business man mah,anytime will have call :X LOL xD


3. What happened at 10am today?
Playing handball at TARC lor~:P


4. When did you last cry?
CRY?! LONG LONG time ago lor! :)


5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?
Of course,but i’ll try to choose my own route.But the route is tough n blocked and it’s my destiny,i’ll accept it.Try to overcome it 2 :D


6. What do you want in life now?
Have true friends and find a good n considerate GF lor! :D


7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
If there is no umbrella I will put up my hoodie


8. What's your favourite thing to do on bed ?
Sleep lor,read books/comics. :D


9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Underwear? :D nolah,short pants lor.


10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Someone said ‘I love you’ but it’s imposible larh xD


11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Not at all larh! :D


12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Can de,but just for tempo lah! :P


13. What was the last movie you caught?
Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen! :D


14. What are you proud of?
Have true friends>s3,F10/F3,yvonne,kaede,bel :)


15 . What does the oldest text msg in your inbox says and who is it from?
Don’t be so 38 lar~:P


16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
Big Bang’s song lor!


17. Do you have any nicknames?
kenji lor,duno how do ppl feel when they call my name lor,abit weird for myself.


18. What does the newest text msg says and who is it from?
Don’t keh poh lor or i whack u :P


19. What time did you go to sleep last night?
2am+ :) study hard,very hard,until i cant believe dats me LOL xD


20. Are you currently happy?
Quite,cos my classmates make my day :D and yvonne are really siao :X LOL xD muahaha~


21. Who gives you the best advice?
Christabel Lim,give me the most of the good advises and help me to find my true self,really thanks alot! :’)


22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
:O Dun wan larr,sound nasty :P


23. Who do you talked to on phone last night?
No one,no one wana call me larr..xD


24. Is something bugging you right now?
Sort of,my assinments and exams :(


25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
Li Shan lah! Moving her eyebrown =.= make me laugh n roll on floor LOL xD


26. Do you like yourself?
Sort of lor,i like my friends more den me :)


27. You want $5 or $10?
I’ll take both lor you fool! :P


28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
sometimes,make me think that im not even stupid but an idiot too! :(


29. Who is your best best best friend?
best best best friend? none,no1 likes me lor,but best friend got lor :P


30. What will you do if you like that boy?
i wan girls……LOL xD


31. Who are your favourite stars?
Any stars that can sing well lor! :D


32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
I hate,but i dun express it,cos shes my mother,i deserve for wad she did to me,even if she scold,whack or praise me..sometimes :)


33. Do you had even stead before?
Mean? :O


34. What type of boy do you like?
Considerate and understand situation well.and pretty as in outlook and also inside :)


35. Now are you single/attached?
single,LONELY LEH! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment