Sunday, September 6, 2009

Frustrated

Oh my God!

What the fk is going on with my life? Joyful yet sucky!

Alain’s case,make me so so so frustrated! Yesterday,the lawyer called me while I’m out to have lunch with my dearest classmates <3

*Ring*!

*Answered*

“Hello Mr.Heng ah! Your friend’s case haven’t settle yet you know! That auntie(Alain’s mother) have not give me her son’s car plate number,I cant settle the case for you lar! If your friend insist wanna keep his plate number from me,then you will be in trouble you know,if I din’t get his car’s plate number,I can settle the case for you and so later you might up to court and so *blah blah blah*”

What does this case to do with me anyways?

That time..*hmmpf*~I’m just lend my helping hand by borrowed my cell phone to call the ambulance but guess what? I’ve been tracked all over the place these days! WTF! :( By that stupid lawyer,threatening us! Not even me,but Alain too.I trust my friend,Alain rather than any stupid anonymous lawyer or so call  “Mr.Sugu”.

For me,it’s the same.SOME laywer might be good and nice but mostly-LYING all the time,lie for winS :| Their carrier are meant to be like this.Mean and cruel+不择手段 and the factor that terrified me the most-LIE! I hate to lie or being lied by others :( Just too affraid :S But for me,if sacrifice for my friends,I’ve nothing to say,but then I really hope that things don’t drag me in too deeply.

It was like “your thing,you settle.If I can help,there go my hand but if it takes long time or drag me in too deep,sorry to say that,I’m kinda frustrated and annoyed about it!”

So now,I think I’d figure out what to say with this lawyer but I hope it’s not that serious case though :(

No comments:

Post a Comment