Sunday, August 23, 2009

Another bsb!

As usual..

BSB! a.k.a BASKETBALL! LOL~

Someone wanna me to blog about her cool-ness and yeng-ness and siaoness when she play the match like playing a chopsticks :X

It’s easy for her,all the time! Then we’re so like “WTF?! Like that also can?!” ^^ heh~great job girl! That’s why you’re my all-time-beloved! LOL! xD haha~

Okay,off craps :X Today can counted as unlucky yet fun day xD

What’s so unlucky eh? About my game,handball game.A very frustrated game,originally we’re the Tuesday’s team but due to our leader are absent at early stage :’( we’re divided to other team.When I’d entered my so called “ALL-STAR” team actually was totally a bullshyt! :( They played like shyt,totally don’t have any strategy at all! And what pissed me off was the words spoken by our “CAPTAIN”…

“Eh,you all play ah,I’ll be the substitute player :)”

I wanna straightly point out the international finger to him ah! WTF! Memang kurang belasah! WTF! Gahh! I’m pissed! Kanneh~>..<

No doubt,we lost the game,just the first match and the last match for us :’( Maybe don’t have the team spirit exist in it,or maybe opponents are far too stronger then us? Who knows,I’ve no comments because I’m not that good neither :P HAHAHAHAA!! xD LOL~

After we’re lost in that game,our coach told us to stay until the match finish only can take attendance and go home..UNFORTUNATELY! WTF! HE CON US! WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF! I DON’T LIKE THIS KIND OF TIO CHEATED DE FEEL OKAY! Kanneh! nia sing! MALAYS! COACH?! Kononnya..PUI! F3..Kanneh..he got the strength to play but don’t have the brain to teach nor give us knowledge about anything! Agree? 8D

Before that,I’d go to the bsb court to watch Jun Hou’s cool-ness in bsb match :P Beginning was the perfect combinations but don’t know why..They was like suddenly lost self control,Jun Hou controlled the ball well,Gerred played his position well too,but i think Jin Wei really not that in his position :( He can shoot very well,but sometimes he really cant remember what position he is and cant assist well too :’(

Although it’s a ‘too bad’ but it’s kind of experience for them i guess :) For me? I realised the important of teamwork,not like what I’ve experienced in handball match before that :( Unfortunately,Jun Hou’s team was defeated by 10-12 :( kanneh~almost gota won le! :P Nevermind! +yao lor! ^^

OH GOD! It’s LiShan! MY CUTE AND BELOVED LISHAN! LOL! I think she’s the only one fight to the final and WON! LOL! The first match she played was not show her awesomeness yet! But still can describe the situation to you guys de :P

When did the first ball drawn? I’ve forgotten sorry :P But the second ball was drawn by LISHAN! Gahh,with the assist of her teammates, she manage to spin and cut off her opponent’s blocking range and…..

*FooOOOpP!*

Her layout was perfectly present and shown her awesomeness in drawing the second ball! WOOOOOT THHEEEE FOOOOOK! Never thought of that,her images kills many guys i think :X HAHAHA!

Nevertheless! After she had won the first and proceed to the second match..

AGAIN! THE FIRST BLOOD! DRAWN BY HER! WITH THE 3 point skill!

She manage to shoot the ball out of the 3 point line and…AGAIN!

*zap*!

*Poof*!

*bing bing bang bang*

:X

ahem..anyways..she manage to gain 3 points on that second match :) GRATS! AND ANOTHER 2 points layout AGAIN! WTF! Unbelievable lah this girl! Right? xD Although there is so much pro-ness people especially girls out there,but she’s one of them bah i guess? :X HAHAHA~

Omg..kenot praise too much..She’ll fly up and bang the roof later :P

It’s a good thing that our DIA course finally got someone help us revenge and gain a GOLD medal :P Grats ah LISHAN~^^

<3

After that,I’m so frustrated again!

They all got to take picture and so..playing around with bsb even after the match and the medal giving ceremony..

Then i was like “gah,they might need to take their time,don’t wanna bother them first,better go away first.” After that i go to take my car and sit inside my car to wait for them..for about minutes until they called me..MINUTES! I think 30minutes? I’m not sure..because once i get in to my car,I’d send message to them as if they finished their ceremony or finish playing around then call/message me then i’ll drive to the front gate to fetch they all to eat mah..

But the starve-ness make me so dam sleepy that time..then i fell asleep jor >..< haha~luckily I’ve heared my cellphone’s ringing..THE PIG SONG~haha~^^

I’m not blaming them also lar..just wanna write out what I feel xD hehe~after that we go to eat and then go home :) Jun Hou got something bothered him,I’m not so convenient to ask about it :( Know what happened on him but cant really helped him out :( felt so sorry and helpless tim! >..<

Yeeee~*pokes pokes pokes*~

Love to poke someone’s head ah~unstoppable~xD hehe~sayang hor~:X

No comments:

Post a Comment