Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Business…

What’s about Business quiz?

All about failure :(

Today is the worse day i ever had :( I’ve failed my teammates,TOTALLY! :( Really sorry about that ah Million and Voon Keat :(

After pre-calculus exam,nothing comments,it’s tough questions :O Then we straight go to Business tutorial class for our quiz/game.Once the game start,Davis’s group used the “Disable one member card” towards our group :( That’s I can’t blame anyone,Because it’s business world,if I’m not vanish,then must be some one gone-GG! I rather Quit such game :( With friends,I rather being killed :’(

They had used the card toward our group’s main tanker-Million,so our group left two members still available to play the attacking/defending :( What’ve we done eh?! LOL! It’s really cant blame anyone,it’s they power what? Right? So’I’ve no regret for being GG-ed :( LOL! xD

After that,worse came to worse! Dammit..Two groups were attacking us and unfortunately..I failed to defend :( One group stole away 2k customers,another..10.5k customer..

What the hell lah HENG SHUN LING! Even a small defending post also cant take it,memang gonna feed you with SHYT LAH! :’( Sorry again :( I could never blame anyone but myself,who ask me to not study hard and give a dam to the Business game :X lol~aih..quite saddening :(

The first group to attack us was John! Luckily they just throw in 2k as the bet :) But then I’ve lost.After the first lost..I knew I cant take it anymore because the next group-Davis’s group was delivering Aaron as their “spear” to stab deep into my heart :( On the second defending,my brain already blank.

I’m still stucked and think about pre-calculus thingy,thinking of Business notes and poof! Aaron got it all right,5 questions 5 correct..but me? correct one I guess? I’m really really really fking noob lah,really wanna bang the wall already :(

That time,my emotion was really unstable! I’d controlled my emotion and took my tears away from my eyes,I’ve walked out from the classroom,at the first thought,I’ve no face to face my teammates,lose continuously on the fights :( HENG SHUN LING! CAN YOU STUDY HARDER?! =..= LOL! =..= MY MISTAKES make our group’s rank dropped :O WTF! ><”

Sorry again and again..I make my group dropped from the TOP to the bottom..we’re now the bottom and the noobest group in F3,what else can I say? I make such thing happen,it carved deeply on my heart,took it as my lesson,I’ll really put more effort in my study,I don’t want to disappointed my mates again :( It’s a NOT GOOD experienced,I’ll hate myself very very much! :( 

No one else to nag,I’d nag to Li Shan :’( Luckily found someone to nag to.And i love her advices much,thanks for that Li Shan :) Hehe~will love you don’t worry LOL!!! :P hahahaha~xD

Now?

What?

Am?

I?

Gonna?

DO?

EH?

Study Business again lar of course! Wanna to understand those terms and titles,I may not did my best but at least I’ve try it eh? Anyhow,sorry for my suckyness guys :( I will try my best next time ^^|| Hehee~ :)

1 comment:

  1. 男儿掉泪不轻弹~

    be strong kenji :)

    once u fall... u are near to success ^^
    congrat kenji..hahaha

    ReplyDelete