Friday, August 21, 2009

Likeness! LOL!

GAH!

I think i like LiShan le! :X

HAHAHAHA~nolar, like her cuteness! everyone cant resist of her cuteness! And her fai cai-ness, keep on boombing people! LOL~

Yesterday in lecture hall! She sat beside me! Then I was like “OMG! Bet she sure bomb me 99!” LOL~xD In fact,she did it =..= ngor poke lei 99! LOL~

It’s so funny to see her presentation materials! HAHAHAHAHAA~

Let you guys enjoy also :X

20082009721

The onion head! I think this is her all-time-favorite character bah? :D And MSN’s monkeys also I perhaps? :X

20082009720

Undeniable! Nice! Drawing! HAHAHAHA~Not bad de leh! Fortunately! She said lecture told her that AT LEAST her drawing did make some creativity on her Business’s assignment! WTF! GREAT! xD

Then before this picture was the………….

20082009722

It’s about her restaurant i perhaps? PDA can help those worker in sending orders to the kitchen :3 How sweet~IT’s part :) Then below there got several payments method lor..maybe you all thought of nothing special,but for me..not bad wei! xD hahaha~

Duh,you wanna see something cute? :3

L..o..a..d..i..n..g…

l..O..a..d..i..n..g…

l..o..A..d..i..n..g…

l..o..a..D..i..n..g…

l..o..a..d..I..n..g…

l..o..a..d..i..N..g…

l..o..a..d..i..n..G…

 

16072009309

Kena snap by Million or Yoon Hoo’s cellphone if I’m not mistaken :X

HAHAHAHA~smile wei girl~^^ Don’t mind I publish your photo up to my blog! Muahahahahaha~siao siao! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment