Friday, August 28, 2009

Inside me :(

There is always something inside me :( I can deeply I’m strongly struggling with it,something unpredictable,something unexpected or even something miracle that stunned me a lot a lot more :3

Wednesday eh.

Unlucky day perhaps,God fool us with his power,endanger us in his traps,unpredictable traps :( We’re really fooled by him a lot :( Fortunately,our friendship bond overcome what we’ve faced :)

Wednesday,Daniel’s birthday man! :) happy happy~

Before we start off..that day I got Business presentation neh~^^ hehe~show you all some picture enough liao :X because my presentation not good enough neh :( saddsad~:’(

25082009733

this is the group before us :P the most right one > Me Teo! Superb lecturer/tutor! WTF! HES GOOD! LOL~xD FOUR THUMBS UP! :X

26082009745

Million with his blazer :X He’s so cool :X

26082009747

After presentation! CRAZY AH! :X HAHAHA~xD Love you guys! MUACKSX! :X

26082009748

SUPERMAN TEAM! :X We’re totally cool eh? :X AGREE MAH?! ROARS! ^^

26082009750

We’re………………..THE GREATEST LOL! 8)

26082009753

Million ^^

 

Lalalalalalaa~~~:P

DSC02594

Was talking about Vampire’s teeth :X HAHAHA~ROLF! :P

Weeee~

We start off from TARC around 4pm something bah,then go to Million’s house to do some preparation and stuff took long times to put on LOTS OF COSMETICS wei!! :X LOLOLOL~~^^ Heh~after that,we started to push off around 5pm..towards THE MINES! Our final destination :)

On the way to THE MINES,all in sudden my body seems like covered by some “shield” or some kind of cold barrier,i look outside from Million’s van,Prego..I saw shadows of cars through the rain and water on the road,I saw many shadows beside cars and I’m not sure what is it :(

Suddenly! I’m so angry about the rain! I don’t know why when I’m looking at the rain outside,i felt the angry inside me and full of the fierce to “killed” those rains! Roars! Felt so weird @..@

Anyways..

Not worse than Final Destination’s scene,our lovely birthday boy,Daniel had trapped in an accident :( a worse one :( fking God had made such traps for him,his lucky day turned black immediately with fires being put off by the rain,with the modified engine gone destroyed by the slippery road :’(

What the Hell!

Daniel’s Wira had gone wild,her face gone half crashing on Nissan,her backside being raped by another Saga,Pity her so so much.

All in sudden,I felt dam sad and unhappy :( My friend and her “girlfriend” got in trouble :( Aih,Daniel~happy belated birthday as in I’m the one who sms you the first :X MUAHAHAHA~~xD

And by the way,I really hope Daniel can put down abit about his “girlfriend”,car and spare parts gone already but with that,I bet you got a nicer and pro-er car next time don’t worry ^^

Chill up bro~^^ I still love you :X LOL~xD

After that,fate call upon us,fate asked us to be destroyed at MRR2 maybe :X Yoon Hoo’s car suddenly can’t start up =..=

Gah!

Unlucky or what?

Really fk up that day! ROARS! pissed off :(

Aih,after everything settled,Yoon Hoo brought us to “fun OK” to settle our “dinner”..OH YA! By the time we settled,was like 11pm+ bah :) LOL~dammit! =..= swt~after eat cakes and stuff,we go home already :)

26082009758

He cool mah? He’s our boy! DANIEL~^^

26082009759

^^ sorry i opened flash,forget about the light had turned on :X Heh~:P

26082009760

Boof~Happy birthday man~^^

26082009761

Drink for BIRTHDAY BOY! ROARS!

27082009765

Yer..this one arr..pig lai de :X HAHAHA~Davis’s gf lai de wor :X Julian~^^

27082009766

Three girls and Million! Waseh,tell you! Million’s acting and posting skill is superb all the time! ROARS! TWO THUMBS UP! ^^

27082009768 

The messy Li Shan~Heh~Told you to stand properly and posting for picture lorh :( *sayang*~xD

24082009732

This picture..taken the day before de :X Hehe~pisa cone~:X

Many things happen in Million’s van also~haha~I got “pillow” to sleep neh~so happy ^^ because it’s so comfortable :P muacksx~^^ And play around~funny lar xD lol~

Hehe~yawn~talked about sleep,felt tired now~LOL~hehe~after that ah,I’d to send Li Shan and Wan Qi go beck their home ^^

Overall,it’s a unforgettable experience :) hehe..hope Daniel had learned his lesson and I’ve learn my lesson too :3 Daniel,with such friendship bond we having now,nothing is impossible for us! So..be happy man ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment