Monday, August 3, 2009

Sorry

Okay,I’m truely apologize for being so annoying to you guys :(

Yeah,i did annoy some of you guys,I’m trying to control myself,maybe I’m not the type to talk much,maybe I din’t know how to talk depends on certain situation,that’s my problem perhaps :\

“shut up”

This word was scolded by some of my friends(not only one but some,maybe it’s really my problem lah =.= lol) and I’m used to it already.No offend,this word did hurt me and kinda rude :S I prefer “shaddap” if you guys really wanna someone to get quiet :3 Thanks Bel,I realise you’re a good talker and advisor,wish to chat with you more and more and more :) But I really have no extra time to spend,it’s all about college mates/friends/homeworks/assignments and exams :( How bad is it.I don’t wanna fail neither :(

Anyhow,I’ve met different people and different talking style,some of them said something bad but i can know their really busy and don’t wanna to get annoyed but some of them hurls thousands of spike towards me and did…infinite damages :(

Today go and support TARC netball competition,unfortunately we’ve lost the game :( But what makes my day was..the game after the match xD We guys can joined in the game and play,a brand new experience,at least for me :) and sorry to heared from Julian that she tio slapped by a girl from the opponent team :( JULIAN! I HELP YOU TO CURSE THAT STUPID GIRL! RROOOOAARSS!! :P hahahah xD Don’t feel so bad,we help you to put some medicine to cure your wound :)

Hehe,after that I need to rush to IOI mall,SHOPPING WITH FAMILY! It’t time for me to transform into butcher! Hook and tiok money from my brother! <3 haha! Bought some new shirts and drank San Francisco’s Coffee <3 Yit-Ji-Bangg! xD hahahaha! Whew! After a day walk,felt so darn tired and slept in car,that’s one of my plan too,because tomorrow is my business’s exam :( TONIGHT MUST BURN MIDNIGHT OIL already! I cannot fail this subject although I love the teaching style/ways of Mr. Teo :3

*Finger cross* wish me good luck guys! I love you all ^^ Hope you’re not offended after read my blog :) It’s my true feeling that I’m hardly to talk it out loud in real :3

No comments:

Post a Comment