Monday, August 3, 2009

PRESSURE!

Dammit!

Finally I felt the pressure inside me!

I’m quite in a pressure now! HELP ME SOMEBODY! Like LISHAN said “Need to find someone which understand me and accompany me all the way.” Tough road to cross,got many traps and mines :(

Another day (>12am),counted as new day eh? LOL! xD Another day! which when I focus on my Business’s notes,recall back all my memories,which had not been analyne completely,had to read whole notes again and again,wish to gain the real knowledge and write in my way,not the way the notes wrote :( Haha! sound silly right? :(

LOL~LISHAN! Aiyor,don’t be offended lah :) I sayang you so much! Where will tuk lei bui jek de! :P Right?! xD Hehe~just that you reminded me some of my other friends :( They’re bad! Although I’d lost contact with them,but the geramness! ARGH! >:O So,don’t misunderstand ohh! ^^ I still like your cuteness de don’t worry! :D LOL!

Muahaha~Stressed-nya! Hate to memorize thingy! Ask me to do calculation and stuff that “DEAD”,then perhaps I’ll be mroe happy lar :) Haha! Because stuff like that are either ‘TRUE’ or ‘FALSE’ / either ‘1’ or ‘0’ LOL! xD Muahaha~gone siao already! All the siaoness came to my mind and bothered me! T^T~

*Finger cross* Felt so stressed now,worried the most is the Business subject :( Especially the assignment,”company” thingy,make me worse :( I don’t really wanna fight with other “company” which their owners are my friends :( Hate it! ARGHHH!!

AHHHHHHHH! memang high =.= LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment