Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fate or what? Or just a WTF?!

=..=

Dammit, yesterday suppost to be a happy “beginning happy ending” day but unfortunately..something bad and mad happened :’(

Ytd was walking around with my beloved course mates – my bestest friends <3 at Jusco (again?!) LOL! But Yoon Hoo go home already, it’s a good thing also :) And luckily LiShan dint answer my call and din’t join us (gahh, she’s LAZY PIGGY also :XX muahaha~) hahaha~LiShan! Who said you’re in bad luck?! Your luck+fate saved you ^^

Heh~but what I felt sorry deeply was the disappearance of Kiew’s lappy :’( SORRY FOR THE UNSECURED CAR :(

Okay..it started when………….

Duh,after yesterday after class ended, we’re straight go to Juso, Keat said wanna buy some formal shirt and stuff then LUCKILY at last he accept my advice put his bag in his house :) heh,luckily..really lucky >..<

After reach Jusco,we found a parking just near the entrance to the mall. Wow! Normally our reaction was like..

“Wow! lucky! Just came in then got parking already!”

Gah, it’s just a trap I guess :( Duh,guys! It’s just beside the entrance,thought of might be many people walking around,in and out, no fear of thieves and so :( But don’t think that I dint lock my car lah,because i did locked my car before we go to shopping :(

After a day of fun in Jusco..Julian tio bully 99 by us! MUAHAHAHA~XD ahem~aiyar..too bad no photo of her when get bullied :X She’s so fun to play XD LISHAN! If you came also..I’ll poke your head 99 de :P heh~pinch your face 99 also can! mauhaha~xD

Ahem,okay..focus on what make my day worse :( After we paid the autopay,we came to my little cutie Kelisa which i hate the most now! Especially my STUPID KELISA! Gahh! I think probably my alarm din’t connect well to my bot there :’(

At first, my car appear to be unlock..then I was so shocked and thought of MAYBE i forget to lock..but I’m wrong :( My bot tio open with force by somebody :O Because after searching the whole day,found out that my rubber at my bot there tear off already and bumper there found out some so call “scars” that carved on my little Kelisa :(

When we open the bot, found out Kiew’s lappy was gone, our bags all gone..JUST! JUST LEFT FILES! Dammit, bag with nothing also want to take :( fking thieves lar! If I know their name,they sure kena curse by me 99..

THEY

WILL

Yong Bu Cao Sheng !!

Never get new life even after they reborn, fking noobs! Cheap malays! I bet the'y’re malays! But i can’t said so also,because I’m not there :X Aihh..so sad about the lappy..although it’s quit old already + it’s a second hand lappy =..= think it positively..it’s time to change :) new lappy new life! Right? :)

Sorry about that by the way..I know sorry couldn’t make any difference, could not back to the future also :( Aih! Is it my bad or so call “FATE” ? :(

I’ll responsible for that..at least..let me take it :( Now think think,lack of moneys~mama~XD lol~

Now my PC had reformatted! :( Can you guys send me some cute cute emoticons in MSN? Muahaha~^^ And my PC temporalily unable to read nor write in chinese..paiseh :P hehe~

Aih..I wanna to be happy everyday but sometimes can’t :’( and sometimes even worse! :’( Yesterday was the worst.Sorry…

2 comments:

  1. ei please la, dun so racist can?
    u think chinese dun hav meh.. wat race also will do de la.. these kind of things where got say wat race do de..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA..bobian..sometimes facts make me thought of PIGS then chinese first what..:'( haha..

    ReplyDelete